Regional College and Gabriel Dumont Institute Instructors
Regional college and Gabriel Dumont Institute instructors teaching Saskatchewan Polytechnic courses can borrow items to support their teaching.
Complete information about this service is available on our Booking Videos for Classroom Use page.
To get started borrowing items:
Email your request for a borrower account to the nearest Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library (see email addresses, below) and include the following information:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number
- name of the course(s) you’re teaching
- end date(s) of the course(s) you’re teaching
- name of the college/institute and the campus mailing address where you are teaching
When the library has created your borrower account, we will send your borrower ID number and instructions on how to request items from Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library.
|If the nearest Sask Polytech campus is in:||Please email us at:|
Accessing Digital Resources
Full-time regional college and Gabriel Dumont Institute instructors teaching Saskatchewan Polytechnic programs can access Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library digital resources (such as streaming videos and databases) using their unique Saskatchewan Polytechnic username and password. Please consult with your Regional College Coordinator for details.
Need help with digital resources?
- check out our detailed document "Library Help for GDI and Regional Colleges"
- username and password not working? reset your password online, call 1-888-733-5333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- need help with mySaskPolytech? See the "mySaskPolytech Help Document"
- for all other issues or to contact the library, check out our Ask Us! page