Library Materials Pickup Service
New! - Library Materials Pickup
How to Schedule Pickup of Physical Items
If you would like to access physical items from the library (i.e. books, DVDs, etc.) during the closure, please follow these steps:
- Request the item using Quick Find (How to use Quick Find)
- Once your item is ready you will get an email with a phone number to call to make
an appointment for pickup.
- If we don’t hear from you in 5 days, we will be in contact via phone or email to book a date/time for pick up.
- If we don’t hear from you in 7 days we will take the hold off and it may not be available for pick up.
- Please contact your local campus to schedule a time to pick up your items (note that items requested from Ave W will be picked up at the main Saskatoon campus). Please see the bottom of the page for campus phone numbers and hours.
- You will receive specific instructions on what to do and where to go when you book
- The physical buildings are still closed, so when you arrive please call the same phone number to let staff know you are there.
- You will need to show either proof of registration, passport, or driver's license.
- Masks are mandatory as of August 24th while on campus.
- Do not come to campus if you have a temperature, cough, shortness of breath, or had close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
- Practice social distancing by ensuring you stay 2 metres away from others.