Escape the Online Chamber of Doom
How to enter:
Escape the Online Chamber of Doom to learn about Academic Integrity and win a Nintendo Switch Lite!
- Enter your email to start the challenge.
- Answer all 5 questions in our online Escape Room
- Find answers online, around campus, or by asking staff members.
- Answer all questions correctly to be entered to win the Nintendo Switch Lite.
SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC LEARNING SERVICES & LIBRARY
ESCAPE THE ONLINE CHAMBER OF DOOM RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
These official rules apply to the Online Escape Room provided by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library. The contest will run 9:00am October 20, 2022– 4:30pm October 31, 2022 [Central Standard Time]
ELIGIBILITY: By entering you agree to be bound by these official rules. This contest is open to Saskatchewan Polytechnic students currently enrolled in and attending a Saskatchewan Polytechnic program at any location, on who are of the age of majority in Saskatchewan at time of entry. Each winner must provide proof of being enrolled as a student at Saskatchewan Polytechnic to receive a prize. Void where prohibited by law. This contest is not open to residents of Quebec. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws apply.
TO ENTER: The contest will be operated by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library. To enter, follow the steps indicated above. The winners will have one week from being contacted by staff to claim their prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries must be received by the time indicated by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services & Library.
- Winners will be notified via Sask Polytech email. Failure to respond within one week will result in a loss of prize.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services & Library are not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of cellular service, Wi-Fi, electronic problems or any other factor that may impact entry, participation or prize claim.
- All entries become property of Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services & Library. By submitting, you warrant all materials are 100% original and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person or entity; that the materials will not infringe upon or violate the copyright or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity; and that you are the person depicted in the materials. You agree to indemnify Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services & Library for all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of any breach or failure of the warranties made herein. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified at Saskatchewan Polytechnic's discretion.
WINNERS: The winner will be randomly selected by draw. The winners will be contacted through email. If they do not respond within the specified time (as indicated in the original message), the prize will be redrawn. The staff member in contact and student will arrange prize pick up. Any harassment to Saskatchewan Polytechnic staff by winners will cause forfeiture of the prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners who do not pick up their prize within a week of being contacted may also forfeit their prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners will sign a receipt of prize document.
- A Nintendo Switch Lite
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or stated, no person will be entitled to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library and all required paperwork (including without limitation, liability release, agreements) have been completed by the pending winner.
Prizes will be awarded to the person who participated in the contest only. Winners may be required to sign a consent form relieving Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library and any affiliated organizations from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person refusing to sign the Consent Form and complete or provide any other documents required by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library by the deadline required by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library will forfeit any and all contest prizes.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Contest entries in poor taste will be disqualified. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library reserves the right to delete or remove any entry.
- By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
- By participating in a Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library contest, entrants herby consent to Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library’s usage of any one or more of the following for any other advertising or promotional purpose without payment of any additional consideration: contestants name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest including photos; and the substance of the contestant’s communication with Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library reserves the right to terminate or declare the contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the contest have been violated or compromised in any way. Intentionally or non-intentionally by any person whether or not a contestant in the contest.
- For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library identifying the name of the contest and date of the contest.
- Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, city, likeness, voice, biographical information and/or statements for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library will not share entrant information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- To collect a prize, entrants will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
- The contest is governed by the laws of the province of Saskatchewan. It is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and in any province outside of Saskatchewan. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Learning Services and Library provides no warranties covering any of the prizes furnished as part of this contest.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service, and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.