Spring PD Opportunities for Faculty
Want to hone your skills and knowledge over the Spring and Summer? In the midst of this pandemic and closing a school year like no other, it’s hard to think about preparing for next year’s challenges. The best thing to do is to equip yourself with as many tools as possible – whether you are teaching remotely, face-to-face or a blend of the two, now is the time to prepare and regroup.
The Learning and Teaching team has put together a page of links to great PD resources: LandT Summer PD for Faculty page.
You’ll find the library’s Professional Development options on this page. They include:
- A series of recorded PD sessionson essential topics such as understanding how to evaluate and find trustworthy information online, and editing recorded videos, to name a few.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Courses on software, leadership, time management and more.
- 4 Seasons of Reconciliation
- 3-hour PD course which provides a foundational understanding of Truth and Reconciliation – self register on Brightspace.
- Those who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion from First Nations University of Canada.
We hope you will have the opportunity to enjoy these learning opportunities and the weather at the same time.