“Show Us Your Mug” Facebook Contest
Sask Polytech students and staff – want to win a Starbucks e-giftcard?
- Visit the Sask Polytech Library Facebook page and look for the pinned contest post
- Show us a picture of your favourite hot drink or favourite mug in the comments, OR comment what your favourite fall drink is
- $5 Starbucks e-giftcard – two winners will be drawn
SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC LIBRARY “SHOW US YOUR MUG” CONTEST
By entering the contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN These official rules apply to the 2020 “Show Us Your Mug” contest provided by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library. The contest will run 8:00am October 5, 2020 – 8:00am to October 12, 2020 – 11:59pm [Central Standard Time]
ELIGIBILITY: By entering you agree to be bound by these official rules. This contest is open to Saskatchewan Polytechnic staff and faculty currently employed at AND students currently enrolled in and attending a Saskatchewan Polytechnic program at any location, on or off-campus who are of the age of majority in Saskatchewan at time of entry. Each winner must provide proof of being enrolled as a student or employment at Saskatchewan Polytechnic to receive a prize. Void where prohibited by law. This contest is not open to residents of Quebec. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws apply. If the winning student is living out of country at the time of the prize draw, the gift card will be given to them once they arrive in Saskatchewan, Canada.
TO ENTER: The contest will be operated through Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library’s social media platform on Facebook. To enter, follow the steps outlined in the Facebook Contest Post. Winners will have one week from being contacted by staff of their win to claim their prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries must be received by the time indicated by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library.
- Winners will be notified via a tag using their username or post comment on Facebook and/or Instagram. Failure to respond on the social media platform within one week will result in a loss of prize.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of cellular service, Wi-Fi, electronic problems or any other factor that may impact entry, participation or prize claim.
- If a user’s privacy settings restrict Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library staff from viewing an entry, that entry will not be admitted into the contest.
- All entries become property of Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library. By submitting, you warrant all materials are 100% original and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person or entity; that the materials will not infringe upon or violate the copyright or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity; and that you are the person depicted in the materials. You agree to indemnify Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library for all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of any breach or failure of the warranties made herein. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified at Saskatchewan Polytechnic's discretion.
WINNERS: Winners will be randomly selected using a randomization formula. Winners will be contacted through via a tag using their username or post comment on Facebook OR a direct message on Facebook. If they do not respond within the specified time (as indicated in the original message) the prize will be redrawn. Prizes will be sent to directly to the student. Any harassment to Saskatchewan Polytechnic staff by winners will cause forfeiture of the prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners who do not pick up their prize within a week of being contacted may also forfeit their prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners will sign an electronic receipt of prize document.
* Facebook contest prize - $5 Starbucks Gift Card
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or stated, no person will be entitled to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library and all required paperwork (including without limitation, liability release, agreements) have been completed by the pending winner.
Prizes will be awarded to the person who participated in the contest only. Winners may be required to sign a consent form relieving the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library and any affiliated organizations from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person refusing to sign the Consent Form and complete or provide any other documents required by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library by the deadline required by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library will forfeit any and all contest prizes.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Contest entries in poor taste will be disqualified. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library reserves the right to delete or remove any entry.
- By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
- By participating in a Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library contest, entrants herby consent to Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library’s usage of any one or more of the following for any other advertising or promotional purpose without payment of any additional consideration: contestants name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest including photos; and the substance of the contestant’s communication with Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library reserves the right to terminate or declare the contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the contest have been violated or compromised in any way. Intentionally or non-intentionally by any person whether or not a contestant in the contest.
- For a list of winners mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library identifying the name of the contest and date of the contest.
- Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, city, likeness, voice, biographical information and/or statements for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library will not share entrant information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- To collect a prize, entrants will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
- The prize(s) will be awarded without consideration of regional allocation. Available prizes will decrease as they are awarded.
- The contest is governed by the laws of the province of Saskatchewan. It is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and in any province outside of Saskatchewan. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library provides no warranties covering any of the prizes furnished as part of this contest.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service, and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.