Instagram Contest – Oct 4th-11th
SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC LIBRARY INSTAGRAM CONTEST OCTOBER 2018
How to enter:
- Find and follow @SaskPolytechLibrary on Instagram;
- Look for the image shown above;
- Tag a friend in the comments;
- Once you and your tagged friend have both followed @SaskPolytechLibrary, you are entered to win two $10 Tim Horton’s gift cards;
- Good luck!
For the purposes of this document – “Instagram Contest” refers to a contest taking place on Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library’s Instagram account - @saskpolytechlibrary.
By entering the contest, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN These official rules apply to the October 2018 Library Instagram Contest provided by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library. The contest will run Thursday, October 4th (9 a.m.) – Thursday, October 11th (11:59p.m.).
ELIBILITY: By entering you agree to be bound by these official rules. The contest is open to residents of Saskatchewan currently enrolled in and attending a Saskatchewan Polytechnic program at any location, on or off-campus. Saskatchewan Polytechnic employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. Each winner must provide proof of being enrolled as a student at Saskatchewan Polytechnic to receive a prize. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, provincial and local laws apply.
TO ENTER: The contest will be operated through Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library’s social media platform on Instagram. To enter, 1) Tag a (Saskatchewan Polytechnic student) or “friend” in the comments of the contest post and follow @SaskPolytechLibrary on Instagram within the contest timeframe. Both the commenter and the “tagged friend” must like @SaskPolytechLibrary on Instagram to be qualify. Winners will have one week from being contacted by staff of their win to claim their prize. For the purposes of this contest 1 week will be defined as Monday (8:00 am) to the following Sunday (11:59 pm).
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries must be received by the time indicated by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library.
3. Winners will be notified via post comment on Instagram. Failure to respond on the social media platform within one week will result in a loss of prize.
4. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of cellular service, wifi, electronic problems or any other factor that may impact entry, participation or prize claim.
5. If a user’s privacy settings restrict Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library staff from viewing an entry, that entry will not be admitted into the contest.
6. All entries become property of Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library. By submitting, you warrant all materials are 100% original and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person or entity; that the materials will not infringe upon or violate the copyright or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity; and that you are the person depicted in the materials. You agree to indemnify Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library for all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of any breach or failure of the warranties made herein. Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified at Saskatchewan Polytechnic's discretion.
WINNERS: Winners will be randomly selected using a randomization formula in Microsoft Excel. Winners will be contacted through Instagram messenger. Prizes will be sent to the appropriate campus library (which may cause a two or more-day delay). Winners will be instructed to pick up the prize during a designated time period at the library front desk. Any harassment to Saskatchewan Polytechnic staff by winners will cause forfeiture of the prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners who do not pick up their prize within a week of being contacted will also forfeit their prize and the prize will be redrawn. Winners will show identification with home address, and proof of enrollment at Saskatchewan Polytechnic (for example, driver’s license and Student ID) and sign a receipt of prize document.
* Two $10 Tim Horton’s gift cards – one for the original commenter, one for the tagged “friend”
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein or stated, no person will be entitled to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library and all required paperwork (including without limitation, liability release, agreements) have been completed by the pending winner.
Prizes will be awarded to the person who submitted participated in the contest only. Winners may be required to present a valid photo ID in order to pick up any prize. Winners may be required to sign a consent form relieving the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library and any affiliated organizations from any and all liability with respect to the contestant’s participation in the contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize. Any person refusing to sign the Consent Form and complete or provide any other documents required by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library by the deadline required by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library will forfeit any and all contest prizes.
MISCELLANEOUS: 1. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. 2. Contest entries in poor taste will be disqualified. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library will be the sole arbiter in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. Their decisions shall be final. Entry into the contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library. Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library reserves the right to delete or remove any entry. 3. By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.