Booking Videos for Classroom Use
Our bookings service lets instructors reserve videos in advance to insure the video is available to them on a certain date or range of dates to play in class.
Regional College Instructors
Regional college and Gabriel Dumont Institute instructors must first contact the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library to set up a borrower account. Please contact us at your nearest Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library location:
How To Request a Booking
1. Search the library's website for the video you need:
- enter keywords into the search box
- on the left-hand side of the results list, under Material Type, select Video
2. When you find the items you need, please provide:
- Item information:
- call number
- the date you need each video
- the length of time you need each video (standard loan period is 1 week, but we can be flexible)
- Contact information:
- your name
- your nine-digit Saskatchewan Polytechnic ID number
- regional college or Gabriel Dumont Institute instructors please provide the 14-digit borrower account number you received when we created your borrower account
3. Email this information to your nearest campus library at the email address below:
- We make our best effort to provide items when you need them, but items are sometimes lost, damaged, overdue, or delayed in shipping.
- We strongly recommend you have a backup resource.
- If there are already bookings on the video(s) you need they may not be available for your requested dates.
- If possible, please include alternate dates when you make your request.
- More information on Borrowing, Renewals, & Overdues.