Plagiarism Prevention Workshop
Help stop the plagiarism plague!
Drop in to one of two library workshops to vaccinate yourself against academic dishonesty and APA-related discomfort. Learn to:
- Define and recognize plagiarism.
- Distinguish between common knowledge and intellectual property (i.e., when to cite).
- Discover tools and resources to help you cite in APA.
- January 17th, 2018.
- 2 drop-in options: 12-1 PM and 4-5 PM.
- Regina Campus Library, Lab 207.25.
For inquiries, email email@example.com or call (306)775-7408.