Stress Better at Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library
Stress Better will be happening at all campus libraries from November 27 to December 1!
Come grab a snack each day, check out puzzles, board games, coloring sheets and other fun activities to help you de-stress!
We will also be having Therapy Dogs and other special events, see below for campus details!
Regina Campus Library
- Sign up a team for our Library Escape Room and win prizes!
- Therapy Dog visit Wednesday, November 29 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Saskatoon Main Campus Library
- Therapy Dog visit Monday, November 27 from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
- Card Making Workshops Tuesday, November 28 and Thursday, November 30 from 3:00 pm to 4:00pm
Prince Albert Campus Library
- Therapy Dog visit Tuesday, November 28 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Moose Jaw Campus
- Makey Makey Demo by Women in Trades and Technology Wednesday November 29 from 11:00
am to 1:00 pm
- We’ll be making banana pianos and play doh Pac Man controllers!
- Therapy Dog visit Thursday, November 30 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm